Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 2 – my sister, mom, and some Miserables

The second day of our family vacation was just what everyone needed – and was looking forward to. We all came together – my sister and her two, my wife and son, and the matriarch of it all – at Toby’s Dinner Theater in Columbia, MD. Sunday brunch … and wow! What a spread.

We dubbed this a “Franish” … a danish that had a French flag stuck in it.

Day 2 - a "Franish"

The brunch began around 10:30am. It was great to see everyone. Here’s my son with his two cousins.

Day 2 Cousins (2)

And the whole family had their photo taken … here’s mom with my sister, then me and the wife on the left side and the kids on the right side.

Day 2 Family at Toby's

After brunch were then treated to a performance of Les Miserables.

Day 2-Toby's Program

No comments: