Monday, October 30, 2006

The trip begins - 10/30

7:40 pm local time - Eastern US ... 10/30/06

Family came to see me off ... wife & son took me; and met up with mom (who came down with a friend so as not to drive alone in the dark). You never quite know about traffic in our neck of the woods. Sometimes the turnpike can be a parking lot ... other times ... well, it's kind of like rolling dice. So, we actually got to the airport in plenty of time. Time enough to sit in the airport together to have a drink (non-alcoholic).

Then it was through security and to the waiting area by the gate.

I've never flown business class before ... and I'm still not sure of all the "perks" ... but the business class lounge at the airport is quite nice. The one thing I know I am glad of is that I'll have plenty of leg room. My 6'5" frame doesn't do very well in some of these airplane seats ... I make do ... but it's good to have the opportunity to stretch for this long flight.

Okay Frankfurt - here I come ... then onto Mumbai and Pune.

 

1 comment:

Network Nine said...


Excellent read, positive site, where did you come up with the information on this posting ? I have read a few of the articles on your website now and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep the effective work.
Each and everything about Pune