Saturday, August 15, 2009

So the reason for this is ...

Two things to say ...
1) the reason why we're in Amish country, and 2) the reason why I decided to restart this blog after nearly three years of silence ... for number 1 ..
The mom-in-law got us gift certificates to this place called the Sight and Sound theater, which just happens to be in Lancaster (or thereabouts). It's a theater that pretty much tells (or performs) bible stories.

And now for reason #2 ...
It's been awhile since I just wrote ... and frankly I missed that. Whether or not I'm actually any good is very much up for debate. But the act of writing ... of recounting the day's events ... of just sharing my thoughts ... all of this was very appealing in the first place when I started this particular blog. And I wanted to recapture that ... at least in some small way. 
So, it's back up and running.

Hey! This might be something I stick with for awhile.
It might be something that I quit only after a few short weeks or months.
I'm just not sure.
But nevertheless, I'm enjoying this for now.

No comments: