Friday, July 13, 2012

Perhaps some results are coming – Comcast working to resolve the problem

My recent post about the trials and tribulations with our Comcast cable service came to the attention of the folks there. They’ve scheduled a time to come resolve the problem – so I’m sure there will be another update on the situation posted in the very near future. (And for the record, I’m happy to applaud any company or organization that exceeds expectations – I’m not just a complaining ninny, thank you very much.)

I told my wife about the last post and how it sparked some folks into action. She smiled as though to say, “Well I guess you have to howl loudly to get any results.” Perhaps you do … hopefully you don’t have to go that far.

So, to continue …

I was contacted directly via email and then we received a call from someone who identified himself as a representative from the corporate office. In each of these situations they have been very willing to work with us to resolve the issue; and they have committed to follow up after the technician works on a solution.

Now, they’ll have to execute on their promises … and I look forward to that.

No comments: