Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Can't Believe It ... Nearing an End

Has it really been six weeks since I've been here in India? Whoa Boy! ... what a trip ... what an experience ... it seems as though the time has just flown by ... of course, it has been difficult being so far away from home and family (at times it was rather difficult).

I really don't think that I would have been able to focus on my assignment and the work required here without the incredible, loving support of my family through all of this. I am quite a lucky man ... no question about that!

Today and tomorrow (Wednesday and Thursday) will be finishing up work here with the Pune team ... and then I have to pack ... and late Friday I'll head over to Mumbai to begin my journey home ... arriving in the US on Saturday.

Categories: , ,

No comments: