Sunday, November 12, 2006

Beginning Week Three

Wow! My assignment is 1/3 over ... and I am beginning the third week.

The one thing that absolutely impresses me the most is the people here. The Pune team in particular are gracious, jovial, very generous with their time ... each of them are such great human beings. They all work so hard, yet they never let work get in the way of courtesy or having some fun as well. It really is a joy for me to go to their offices.

My other impressions are about the city itself and all this great food. It struck me on Saturday that much of Pune in terms of traffic patterns a the amount of cars is very like the city of New Brunswick back home ...  Of course there are many many more motorbikes, bicycles and pedestrians ... and that makes it even more fun and interesting here.

And the food is ... GREAT! I've gotten used to the spices for the most part ...

Categories: , , ,

No comments: