Friday, November 03, 2006

"So ... What Are You Eating There?"

Several folks have asked via email or instant message ... Here's the scoop. The food is delicious and I'm enjoying it very much. Yes, I have to be careful about things being too spicy. Either my lunch buddies or the waiter will let me know which of the dishes are very spicy. So I get a fair warning.

Breakfasts here are quite interesting. There is a continental style available (eggs, toast, croissants, muffins, cold cereals, and the like). But then there's the buffet ... which has interesting and tasy morsels - none of which I'd consider to be 'breakfast foods.'

Today I had as part of my breakfast, sliced vegetables sauteed in garlic (more of the kind of vegetable side-dish I'd eat during a dinner) along with a lentil/vegetable sauce used for dipping what I believe was a cous-cous dumpling. I felt so exotic.

Categories: , ,

No comments: