Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Package Arrived from Home

I knew that it was coming ... just not quite sure when it would get here ... yesterday (Tuesday) I finally got it ... a box from home. (Hooray!)

So now I have my PopTarts(r) ... I mean, after all, what's a guy like me doing in India without my PopTarts? ... they are one of several sweet snacks that are just too yummy ... a certain vice perhaps, but a delicious one nonetheless.

Other munchies arrived (sorry to say that the Halloween candy didn't make this trip very well ... the bag popped open and the candy mixed with the styrofoam peanuts). Now when I am watching late night Hindi TV, I will have several tastes of home.

And some cards from my family, too. They were very sweet! ... brought a smile to my evening. I miss them very much ... and it won't be long before seeing them.

Categories: ,

No comments: