Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Hotel

Okay... the first pictures from Pune; and they are of my hotel suite. Think of it as one long corridor where each room and section just follows one after the other down a hallway. And you'll have an idea of the room I'm in. In short, it is long and narrow.

The first thing you see when entering is the business part of the suite. It comes complete with 24-hour/free highspeed access.



Then you come to the hallway which basically separates the business section from the living section.
To the right of the hallway is the bathroom - which is actually quite nice.


At the end of the hallway is the living section - which is really just a bed and television.

The view through my windows are of the building where I'm working ... so I keep the drapes closed pretty much all of the time when I'm in the room.

The staff here are all wonderful and they really go out of their way to see that I'm taken care of.

No comments: