Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Really Good Workshop (If I Do Say So Myself)

A huge thank you to my friend and colleague from back home who sent over materials for this workshop.

Today I delivered an interesting workshop for the Pune Team - giving them a chance to experience ... what I called "ILT American Style."

I think that some real breakthroughs were made as well ... particularly around how to communicate and what to communicate between my firm and the Pune Team.

They've become more comfortable with me ... they've always been gracious and wonderfully accommodating ... but today I actually saw some of them apply what we've been discussing these last weeks - becoming more comfortable asking questions and pushing back a bit when they want to suggest an idea to make projects better.

Ahhh ... the sweet smell of success!

And I really have to hand it to them over here ... this is something that they're not typically used to doing. So it really was a big leap for many of them.

Categories: , ,

No comments: