Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What Part of Thanksgiving Are You?

Of course my being away from home during Thanksgiving is a bit difficult to take. I know, I know ... I agreed to this timeframe for the assignment ... yet, still ... and everyone in the firm acknowledges this, so I know that this is not going unnoticed ... this is a sacrifice for me and my entire family. Because that is what Thanksgiving is all about for me - the blessings of having such a great and loving family!

I just couldn't resist this one ... which I found on some other blog that I read ... I just love the fact where my results say: "People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why."

Too funny! Made me laugh.

So, the part of Thanksgiving that's me (or is that 'that's I?') ... I'm the stuffing.

You Are The Stuffing
You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together. People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
 
Categories: ,

No comments: